1 × Brazil
1 × Canada
1 × France
1 × South Korea
1 × Taiwan
1 × USA
T.Nam K.H.Park J.Park K.Baek S.Bae H.Seok S.K.Park G.Shim S.Lim C.Lee
phone (3) chang (3) use (3) convers (2) memori (2) hybrid (2) touch (2) shape (2) flash (2) coupl (2)
Person: Youngwoo Park
Wrote 7 papers:
- CHI-2015-ParkPN #using
- The Trial of Bendi in a Coffeehouse: Use of a Shape-Changing Device for a Tactile-Visual Phone Conversation (YP, JP, TJN), pp. 2181–2190.
- CHI-2014-ParkPN #communication #mobile #named
- Wrigglo: shape-changing peripheral for interpersonal mobile communication (JP, YP, TJN), pp. 3973–3976.
- CHI-2013-ParkBN #using
- The roles of touch during phone conversations: long-distance couples’ use of POKE in their homes (YP, KMB, TJN), pp. 1679–1688.
- CHI-2012-ParkBN #how #question
- How do couples use CheekTouch over phone calls? (YP, SHB, TJN), pp. 763–766.
- SAC-2011-ParkPSP #named
- CAVE: channel-aware buffer management scheme for solid state disk (SKP, YP, GS, KHP), pp. 346–353.
- SAC-2011-SeokPP #algorithm #hybrid #in memory #memory management #migration
- Migration based page caching algorithm for a hybrid main memory of DRAM and PRAM (HS, YP, KHP), pp. 595–599.
- SAC-2008-ParkLLP #architecture #file system #hybrid #memory management #named #ram #scalability
- PFFS: a scalable flash memory file system for the hybrid architecture of phase-change RAM and NAND flash (YP, SHL, CL, KHP), pp. 1498–1503.