2 × Canada
2 × USA
P.Dourish Y.Sun X.Ding T.Lu N.Gu G.D.Hertz K.T.Anderson B.A.Nardi Y.Wang S.D.Mainwaring H.Jing W.Liang
china (3) senior (2) cultur (2) studi (2) site (2) ict (2) hackerspac (1) technolog (1) warcraft (1) transnat (1)
Person: Silvia Lindtner
Wrote 5 papers:
- CSCW-2015-SunLDLG #case study
- Reliving the Past & Making a Harmonious Society Today: A Study of Elderly Electronic Hackers in China (YS, SL, XD, TL, NG), pp. 44–55.
- CHI-2014-LindtnerHD #hardware #human-computer
- Emerging sites of HCI innovation: hackerspaces, hardware startups & incubators (SL, GDH, PD), pp. 439–448.
- CHI-2014-SunDLLG #case study #using
- Being senior and ICT: a study of seniors using ICT in China (YS, XD, SL, TL, NG), pp. 3933–3942.
- Cultural appropriation: information technologies as sites of transnational imagination (SL, KTA, PD), pp. 77–86.
- CSCW-2008-LindtnerNWMJL #hybrid
- A hybrid cultural ecology: world of warcraft in China (SL, BAN, YW, SDM, HJ, WL), pp. 371–382.