1 × Belgium
1 × Croatia
1 × Finland
1 × France
1 × USA
M.Harman S.Counsell K.Lakhotia P.McMinn T.Jiang D.Advani R.Johnson J.Wegener A.I.Baars P.Tonella T.E.J.Vos
refactor (2) search (2) test (2) base (2) architectur (1) conundrum (1) splitabl (1) procedur (1) softwar (1) possibl (1)
Person: Youssef Hassoun
Wrote 5 papers:
- ASE-2011-BaarsHHLMTV #search-based #testing
- Symbolic search-based testing (AIB, MH, YH, KL, PM, PT, TEJV), pp. 53–62.
- WCRE-2008-JiangHH #analysis
- Analysis of Procedure Splitability (TJ, MH, YH), pp. 247–256.
- ESEC-FSE-2007-HarmanHLMW #generative #reduction #search-based #testing
- The impact of input domain reduction on search-based test data generation (MH, YH, KL, PM, JW), pp. 155–164.
- SAC-2006-AdvaniHC #open source #refactoring #roadmap
- Extracting refactoring trends from open-source software and a possible solution to the “related refactoring” conundrum (DA, YH, SC), pp. 1713–1720.
- CSMR-2004-HassounJC #architecture #metric #runtime
- A Dynamic Runtime Coupling Metric for Meta-Level Architectures (YH, RJ, SC), pp. 339–346.