1 × Canada
1 × France
1 × United Kingdom
4 × USA
K.Visweswariah D.P D.Raghu H.Ferhatosmanoglu A.S.Tosun A.Mukherjee M.Marek-Sadowska P.Biyani C.Caragea P.Mitra S.Kulkarni G.Ramakrishnan S.Chakrabarti R.Catherine V.Chenthamarakshan N.Kambhatla
thread (2) forum (2) wikipedia (1) dimension (1) structur (1) question (1) prospect (1) neighbor (1) classifi (1) approach (1)
Person: Amit Singh
Wrote 7 papers:
- CIKM-2012-BiyaniCSM #exclamation #online #thread #what
- I want what i need!: analyzing subjectivity of online forum threads (PB, CC, AS, PM), pp. 2495–2498.
- SIGIR-2012-SinghPR #approach #thread
- Retrieving similar discussion forum threads: a structure based approach (AS, DP, DR), pp. 135–144.
- CIKM-2011-SinghV #named
- CQC: classifying questions in CQA websites (AS, KV), pp. 2033–2036.
- CIKM-2010-SinghRVCK #named
- PROSPECT: a system for screening candidates for recruitment (AS, RC, KV, VC, NK), pp. 659–668.
- KDD-2009-KulkarniSRC #web #wiki
- Collective annotation of Wikipedia entities in web text (SK, AS, GR, SC), pp. 457–466.
- CIKM-2003-SinghFT #nearest neighbour #query
- High dimensional reverse nearest neighbor queries (AS, HF, AST), pp. 91–98.
- DAC-2001-SinghMM #latency
- Latency and Latch Count Minimization in Wave Steered Circuits (AS, AM, MMS), pp. 383–388.