1 × Canada
1 × Greece
5 × USA
K.Kawarabayashi M.Molloy ∅
number (2) comput (2) colour (2) tree (2) conjectur (1) algorithm (1) approxim (1) maximum (1) further (1) linear (1)
Person: Bruce A. Reed
Wrote 7 papers:
- Odd cycle packing (KiK, BAR), pp. 695–704.
- STOC-2009-KawarabayashiR #decidability
- Hadwiger’s conjecture is decidable (KiK, BAR), pp. 445–454.
- STOC-2007-KawarabayashiR #linear
- Computing crossing number in linear time (KiK, BAR), pp. 382–390.
- STOC-2001-MolloyR #graph
- Colouring graphs when the number of colours is nearly the maximum degree (MM, BAR), pp. 462–470.
- STOC-2000-Reed #how #question
- How tall is a tree? (BAR), pp. 479–483.
- STOC-1998-MolloyR #algorithm #aspect-oriented
- Further Algorithmic Aspects of the Local Lemma (MM, BAR), pp. 524–529.
- STOC-1992-Reed #approximate
- Finding Approximate Separators and Computing Tree Width Quickly (BAR), pp. 221–228.