1 × Canada
1 × Greece
2 × USA
colour (4) graph (3) threshold (2) maximum (2) random (2) degre (2) constraint (1) satisfact (1) algorithm (1) problem (1)
Person: Michael Molloy
Wrote 5 papers:
- STOC-2012-Molloy #graph #random
- The freezing threshold for k-colourings of a random graph (MM), pp. 921–930.
- STOC-2002-Molloy #graph
- The Glauber dynamics on colourings of a graph with high girth and maximum degree (MM), pp. 91–98.
- STOC-2002-Molloy02a #constraints #modelling #problem #random
- Models and thresholds for random constraint satisfaction problems (MM), pp. 209–217.
- STOC-2001-MolloyR #graph
- Colouring graphs when the number of colours is nearly the maximum degree (MM, BAR), pp. 462–470.
- STOC-1998-MolloyR #algorithm #aspect-oriented
- Further Algorithmic Aspects of the Local Lemma (MM, BAR), pp. 524–529.