1 × Canada
1 × China
1 × Iceland
4 × USA
D.Chakrabarty A.Pinar D.F.Gleich N.Saxena E.Hazan S.Kale M.Jha N.Durak T.G.Kolda
bound (3) algorithm (2) hypercub (2) triangl (2) monoton (2) tester (2) effici (2) graph (2) degre (2) test (2)
Person: C. Seshadhri
Wrote 8 papers:
- KDD-2013-JhaSP #algorithm #performance #streaming #using
- A space efficient streaming algorithm for triangle counting using the birthday paradox (MJ, CS, AP), pp. 589–597.
- A o(n) monotonicity tester for boolean functions over the hypercube (DC, CS), pp. 411–418.
- STOC-2013-ChakrabartyS13a #bound #testing
- Optimal bounds for monotonicity and lipschitz testing over hypercubes and hypergrids (DC, CS), pp. 419–428.
- CIKM-2012-DurakPKS #graph #modelling #network
- Degree relations of triangles in real-world networks and graph models (ND, AP, TGK, CS), pp. 1712–1716.
- KDD-2012-GleichS #community
- Vertex neighborhoods, low conductance cuts, and good seeds for local community methods (DFG, CS), pp. 597–605.
- STOC-2011-SaxenaS #bound #matter #testing
- Blackbox identity testing for bounded top fanin depth-3 circuits: the field doesn’t matter (NS, CS), pp. 431–440.
- ICML-2009-HazanS #algorithm #learning #performance
- Efficient learning algorithms for changing environments (EH, CS), pp. 393–400.
- ICALP-A-2008-KaleS #bound #graph
- An Expansion Tester for Bounded Degree Graphs (SK, CS), pp. 527–538.