2 × Canada
4 × USA
∅ L.G.Jensen E.Grönvall J.B.Jørgensen F.Witt
work (3) care (3) record (2) hospit (2) health (2) cooper (2) ward (2) secretari (1) represent (1) physician (1)
Person: Claus Bossen
Wrote 6 papers:
- CSCW-2015-BossenG #collaboration #design #flexibility
- Collaboration in-between: The Care Hotel and Designing for Flexible Use (CB, EG), pp. 1289–1301.
- CSCW-2014-BossenJ #how #overview
- How physicians “achieve overview”: a case-based study in a hospital ward (CB, LGJ), pp. 257–268.
- Medical secretaries’ care of records: the cooperative work of a non-clinical group (CB, LGJ, FW), pp. 921–930.
- CSCW-2006-Bossen #health #standard
- Representations at work: a national standard for electronic health records (CB), pp. 69–78.
- RE-2003-JorgensenB #health #pervasive #requirements
- Requirements Engineering for a Pervasive Health Care System (JBJ, CB), pp. 55–64.
- CSCW-2002-Bossen #parametricity
- The parameters of common information spaces: : the heterogeneity of cooperative work at a hospital ward (CB), pp. 176–185.