1 × Canada
1 × Denmark
1 × Poland
1 × The Netherlands
1 × United Kingdom
2 × Germany
3 × Italy
5 × USA
S.Krishnamurthi K.Fisler ∅ P.Johann P.Lescanne S.Saghafi T.Wierzbicki C.Gutiérrez R.Subrahmanyam R.Danas S.Ghilezan F.Otto P.Narendran J.D.Ramsdell J.D.Guttman P.D.Rowe T.Giannakopoulos D.Yoo T.Nelson N.Danas T.Nelson
explor (3) unif (3) scenario (2) control (2) theori (2) reduct (2) normal (2) higher (2) order (2) alloy (2)
Person: Daniel J. Dougherty
Wrote 17 papers:
- Exploring Theories with a Model-Finding Assistant (SS, RD, DJD), pp. 434–449.
- IFM-2014-RamsdellDGR #analysis #hybrid #protocol #security
- A Hybrid Analysis for Security Protocols with State (JDR, DJD, JDG, PDR), pp. 272–287.
- ICSE-2013-NelsonSDFK #named
- Aluminum: principled scenario exploration through minimality (TN, SS, DJD, KF, SK), pp. 232–241.
- FM-2009-GiannakopoulosDFK #alloy #semantics #towards
- Towards an Operational Semantics for Alloy (TG, DJD, KF, SK), pp. 483–498.
- FSE-2008-KrishnamurthiFDY #alloy #implementation #named #specification
- Alchemy: transmuting base alloy specifications into implementations (SK, KF, DJD, DY), pp. 158–169.
- IJCAR-2006-DoughertyFK #policy #reasoning #specification
- Specifying and Reasoning About Dynamic Access-Control Policies (DJD, KF, SK), pp. 632–646.
- PPDP-2004-DoughertyGL #normalisation
- Characterizing strong normalization in a language with control operators (DJD, SG, PL), pp. 155–166.
- RTA-2002-DoughertyW #decidability #higher-order
- A Decidable Variant of Higher Order Matching (DJD, TW), pp. 340–351.
- TLCA-2001-DoughertyL #reduction
- Reductions, Intersection Types, and Explicit Substitutions (DJD, PL), pp. 121–135.
- RTA-2000-DoughertyG #normalisation #reduction
- Normal Forms and Reduction for Theories of Binary Relations (DJD, CG), pp. 95–109.
- LICS-1995-DoughertyS #similarity
- Equality between Functionals in the Presence of Coproducts (DJD, RS), pp. 282–291.
- RTA-1995-OttoND #equation #independence #unification
- Some Independent Results for Equational Unification (FO, PN, DJD), pp. 367–381.
- RTA-1993-Dougherty #λ-calculus
- Some λ Calculi with Categorial Sums and Products (DJD), pp. 137–151.
- CADE-1992-DoughertyJ #approach #combinator #higher-order #logic
- A Combinatory Logic Approach to Higher-order E-unification (DJD, PJ), pp. 79–93.
- RTA-1991-Dougherty #algebra #λ-calculus
- Adding Algebraic Rewriting to the Untyped λ Calculus (DJD), pp. 37–48.
- An Improved General E-Unification Method (DJD, PJ), pp. 261–275.
- ESEC-FSE-2017-NelsonDDK #power of #why
- The power of “why” and “why not”: enriching scenario exploration with provenance (TN, ND, DJD, SK), pp. 106–116.