1 × China
1 × India
1 × United Kingdom
M.K.Johnson A.Criminisi ∅
paint (3) master (2) photograph (1) comparison (1) research (1) perspect (1) document (1) chandeli (1) renaiss (1) realist (1)
Person: David G. Stork
Wrote 3 papers:
- ICPR-v1-2006-StorkJ #analysis #image
- Estimating the location of illuminants in realist master paintings Computer image analysis addresses a debate in art history of the Baroque (DGS, MKJ), pp. 255–258.
- ICPR-v4-2004-CriminisiS #comparison
- Did the great masters use optical projections while painting? Perspective Comparison of Paintings and Photographs of Renaissance Chandeliers (AC, DGS), pp. 645–648.
- ICDAR-1999-Stork #documentation #research
- Character and Document Research in the Open Mind Initiative (DGS), pp. 1–12.