1 × Austria
1 × Hungary
1 × India
1 × Spain
G.Cantone P.Kruchten L.C.Briand S.Nejati M.Sabetzadeh M.D.Penta G.Canfora T.Yue A.Messina
architectur (2) softwar (2) design (2) slice (2) model (2) engin (2) architect (1) traceabl (1) research (1) recoveri (1)
♂ Person: Davide Falessi
Facilitated 1 volumes:
Wrote 5 papers:
- MoDELS-2012-BriandFNSY #modelling
- Research-Based Innovation: A Tale of Three Projects in Model-Driven Engineering (LCB, DF, SN, MS, TY), pp. 793–809.
- ESEC-FSE-2011-FalessiNSBM #design #named #safety #slicing
- SafeSlice: a model slicing and design safety inspection tool for SysML (DF, SN, MS, LCB, AM), pp. 460–463.
- ECSA-2007-FalessiKC #architecture #empirical #re-engineering
- Issues in Applying Empirical Software Engineering to Software Architecture (DF, PK, GC), pp. 257–262.
- WICSA-2007-FalessiCK #architecture #design #question
- Do Architecture Design Methods Meet Architects’ Needs? (DF, GC, PK), p. 5.
- ASE-2018-FalessiPCC #traceability
- Estimating the number of remaining links in traceability recovery (journal-first abstract) (DF, MDP, GC, GC), p. 953.