1 × Australia
1 × Canada
1 × Chile
1 × The Netherlands
1 × USA
1 × United Kingdom
Z.Yang R.Liu M.W.Bilotti B.Naidan L.Boytsov J.Ko L.Si Y.Li J.Cai J.L.Elsas J.G.Carbonell P.Ogilvie J.Callan N.Schlaefer J.Chu-Carroll J.Fan W.Zadrozny D.A.Ferrucci
answer (7) question (6) search (3) rank (3) model (2) probabilist (1) constraint (1) structur (1) procedur (1) linguist (1)
Person: Eric Nyberg
Wrote 8 papers:
- Leveraging Procedural Knowledge for Task-oriented Search (ZY, EN), pp. 513–522.
- VLDB-2015-NaidanBN #performance #permutation
- Permutation Search Methods are Efficient, Yet Faster Search is Possible (BN, LB, EN), pp. 1618–1629.
- SIGIR-2014-YangLCN #named
- QUADS: question answering for decision support (ZY, YL, JC, EN), pp. 375–384.
- CIKM-2013-LiuN #ranking
- A phased ranking model for question answering (RL, EN), pp. 79–88.
- CIKM-2011-SchlaeferCNFZF #statistics
- Statistical source expansion for question answering (NS, JCC, EN, JF, WZ, DAF), pp. 345–354.
- CIKM-2010-BilottiECN #constraints #learning #rank #semantics
- Rank learning for factoid question answering with linguistic and semantic constraints (MWB, JLE, JGC, EN), pp. 459–468.
- SIGIR-2007-BilottiOCN #retrieval
- Structured retrieval for question answering (MWB, PO, JC, EN), pp. 351–358.
- SIGIR-2007-KoNS #probability #ranking #visual notation
- A probabilistic graphical model for joint answer ranking in question answering (JK, EN, LS), pp. 343–350.