1 × Portugal
1 × United Kingdom
2 × USA
J.M.Prager S.Patwardhan B.Boguraev D.A.Ferrucci S.Luger A.Agarwal A.Moschitti A.Kalyanpur A.Lally K.Czuba P.A.Duboué N.Schlaefer E.Nyberg J.Fan W.Zadrozny
question (2) semant (2) search (2) answer (2) nanotheori (1) experiment (1) decomposit (1) comparison (1) framework (1) landscap (1)
Person: Jennifer Chu-Carroll
Wrote 6 papers:
- Labeling by landscaping: classifying tokens in context by pruning and decorating trees (SP, BB, AA, AM, JCC), pp. 1133–1142.
- CIKM-2011-KalyanpurPBLC #composition #ranking
- Fact-based question decomposition for candidate answer re-ranking (AK, SP, BB, AL, JCC), pp. 2045–2048.
- CIKM-2011-SchlaeferCNFZF #statistics
- Statistical source expansion for question answering (NS, JCC, EN, JF, WZ, DAF), pp. 345–354.
- CIKM-2007-Chu-CarrollP #case study #information management #performance #semantics
- An experimental study of the impact of information extraction accuracy on semantic search performance (JCC, JMP), pp. 505–514.
- CIKM-2007-PragerLC #comparison #framework
- Type nanotheories: a framework for term comparison (JMP, SL, JCC), pp. 701–710.
- SIGIR-2006-Chu-CarrollPCFD #approach #information retrieval #semantics #xml
- Semantic search via XML fragments: a high-precision approach to IR (JCC, JMP, KC, DAF, PAD), pp. 445–452.