1 × Portugal
1 × Sweden
2 × Canada
4 × USA
J.L.Hennessy S.Liu R.Lo R.Kennedy ∅ M.Streich P.Tu S.Chan H.Zhou W.Chen S.Correll M.I.Himelstein E.Killian L.Weber P.Dahl
regist (4) base (4) ssa (3) algorithm (2) prioriti (2) partial (2) redund (2) elimin (2) color (2) alloc (2)
Person: Fred C. Chow
Wrote 9 papers:
- PLDI-2011-ZhouCC #algorithm #execution
- An SSA-based algorithm for optimal speculative code motion under an execution profile (HZ, WC, FCC), pp. 98–108.
- CC-1998-KennedyCDLLS #reduction
- Strength Reduction via SSAPRE (RK, FCC, PD, SML, RL, MS), pp. 144–158.
- Register Promotion by Partial Redundancy Elimination of Loads and Stores (FCC, RK, SML, RL, PT), pp. 26–37.
- PLDI-1997-ChowCKLLT #algorithm
- A New Algorithm for Partial Redundancy Elimination based on SSA Form (FCC, SC, RK, SML, RL, PT), pp. 273–286.
- CC-1996-ChowCLLS #alias #effectiveness #memory management #representation
- Effective Representation of Aliases and Indirect Memory Operations in SSA Form (FCC, SC, SML, RL, MS), pp. 253–267.
- Minimizing Register Usage Penalty at Procedure Calls (FCC), pp. 85–94.
- ASPLOS-1987-ChowCHKW #how #question
- How Many Addressing Modes are Enough? (FCC, SC, MIH, EK, LW), pp. 117–121.
- Register allocation by priority-based coloring (with retrospective) (FCC, JLH), pp. 91–103.
- Register allocation by priority-based coloring (FCC, JLH), pp. 222–232.