D.Lee F.Servant ∅ C.A.Coghlan L.G.M.IV D.Moyer A.M.Kazerouni J.Donohue
regular (4) express (4) studi (3) regex (3) scale (2) empir (2) do (2) difficulti (1) generaliz (1) ecosystem (1)
Person: James C. Davis
Wrote 5 papers:
- ESEC-FSE-2018-DavisCSL #ecosystem #empirical #regular expression
- The impact of regular expression denial of service (ReDoS) in practice: an empirical study at the ecosystem scale (JCD, CAC, FS, DL), pp. 246–256.
- ASE-2019-DavisMKL #metric #regular expression #scalability #testing
- Testing Regex Generalizability And Its Implications: A Large-Scale Many-Language Measurement Study (JCD, DM, AMK, DL), pp. 427–439.
- ASE-2019-MichaelDDLS #programming #regular expression #risk management
- Regexes are Hard: Decision-Making, Difficulties, and Risks in Programming Regular Expressions (LGMI, JD, JCD, DL, FS), pp. 415–426.
- ESEC-FSE-2019-Davis #regular expression
- Rethinking Regex engines to address ReDoS (JCD), pp. 1256–1258.
- ESEC-FSE-2019-DavisMCSL #empirical #regular expression #why
- Why aren't regular expressions a lingua franca? an empirical study on the re-use and portability of regular expressions (JCD, LGMI, CAC, FS, DL), pp. 443–454.