1 × France
4 × USA
W.J.Bolosky J.Howell J.R.Lorch R.P.Fitzgerald J.Elson A.Adya M.Castro G.Cermak R.Chaiken M.Theimer R.Wattenhofer
distribut (2) farsit (2) incomplet (1) directori (1) progress (1) fileserv (1) schedul (1) reliabl (1) process (1) leverag (1)
Person: John R. Douceur
Wrote 5 papers:
- OSDI-2008-DouceurEHL #legacy #web
- Leveraging Legacy Code to Deploy Desktop Applications on the Web (JRD, JE, JH, JRL), pp. 339–354.
- OSDI-2006-DouceurH #distributed #file system
- Distributed Directory Service in the Farsite File System (JRD, JH), pp. 321–334.
- OSDI-2002-AdyaBCCCDHLTW #named #reliability
- FARSITE: Federated, Available, and Reliable Storage for an Incompletely Trusted Environment (AA, WJB, MC, GC, RC, JRD, JH, JRL, MT, RW), pp. 1–14.
- SOSP-1999-DouceurB #process
- Progress-based regulation of low-importance processes (JRD, WJB), pp. 247–260.
- SOSP-1997-BoloskyF #distributed #video
- Distributed Schedule Management in the Tiger Video Fileserver (WJB, RPF, JRD), pp. 212–223.