1 × France
6 × USA
J.R.Douceur R.P.Fitzgerald M.L.Scott R.F.Rashid A.Tevanian M.Young D.B.Golub R.V.Baron D.L.Black J.Chew R.J.Fowler A.L.Cox J.L.Eppinger A.Adya M.Castro G.Cermak R.Chaiken J.Howell J.R.Lorch M.Theimer R.Wattenhofer
memori (4) manag (3) multiprocessor (2) architectur (2) numa (2) uniprocessor (1) incomplet (1) implement (1) distribut (1) techniqu (1)
Person: William J. Bolosky
Wrote 7 papers:
- OSDI-2002-AdyaBCCCDHLTW #named #reliability
- FARSITE: Federated, Available, and Reliable Storage for an Incompletely Trusted Environment (AA, WJB, MC, GC, RC, JRD, JH, JRL, MT, RW), pp. 1–14.
- SOSP-1999-DouceurB #process
- Progress-based regulation of low-importance processes (JRD, WJB), pp. 247–260.
- SOSP-1997-BoloskyF #distributed #video
- Distributed Schedule Management in the Tiger Video Fileserver (WJB, RPF, JRD), pp. 212–223.
- ASPLOS-1991-BoloskySFFC #architecture #memory management #policy
- NUMA Policies and Their Relation to Memory Architecture (WJB, MLS, RPF, RJF, ALC), pp. 212–221.
- SOSP-1989-BoloskyFS #effectiveness #memory management
- Simple But Effective Techniques for NUMA Memory Management (WJB, RPF, MLS), pp. 19–31.
- ASPLOS-1987-RashidTYGBBBC #architecture #independence #memory management #multi
- Machine-Independent Virtual Memory Management for Paged Uniprocessor and Multiprocessor Architectures (RFR, AT, MY, DBG, RVB, DLB, WJB, JC), pp. 31–39.
- SOSP-1987-YoungTRGECBBB #communication #implementation #memory management #multi #operating system
- The Duality of Memory and Communication in the Implementation of a Multiprocessor Operating System (MY, AT, RFR, DBG, JLE, JC, WJB, DLB, RVB), pp. 63–76.