1 × Finland
1 × Ireland
5 × USA
M.Andrews A.Mili S.F.Chmiel R.Gottumukkala F.T.Leighton P.T.Metaxas
problem (3) network (3) hard (3) undirect (2) softwar (2) congest (2) minim (2) reus (2) cost (2) end (2)
Person: Lisa Zhang
Wrote 9 papers:
- STOC-2006-AndrewsZ #problem
- Logarithmic hardness of the directed congestion minimization problem (MA, LZ), pp. 517–526.
- STOC-2005-AndrewsZ #problem
- Hardness of the undirected edge-disjoint paths problem (MA, LZ), pp. 276–283.
- STOC-2005-AndrewsZ05a #problem
- Hardness of the undirected congestion minimization problem (MA, LZ), pp. 284–293.
- ICALP-2004-AndrewsZ #capacity #network
- Wavelength Assignment in Optical Networks with Fixed Fiber Capacity (MA, LZ), pp. 134–145.
- ICSE-2000-MiliCGZ #cost analysis #reuse
- An integrated cost model for software reuse (AM, SFC, RG, LZ), pp. 157–166.
- ICSE-2000-MiliCGZ00a #automation #predict #reuse
- Tracking, predicting and assessing software reuse costs: an automated tool (AM, SFC, RG, LZ), p. 785.
- STOC-1999-AndrewsZ #requirements
- Packet Routing with Arbitrary End-to-End Delay Requirements (MA, LZ), pp. 557–565.
- STOC-1998-AndrewsZ #network
- Stability Results for Networks with Input and Output Blocking (MA, LZ), pp. 369–377.
- STOC-1996-AndrewsLMZ #automation #latency #network
- Automatic Methods for Hiding Latency in High Bandwidth Networks (MA, FTL, PTM, LZ), pp. 257–265.