1 × Finland
6 × USA
L.Zhang K.Jung A.L.Stolyar F.T.Leighton P.T.Metaxas
network (4) problem (3) hard (3) undirect (2) congest (2) stabil (2) minim (2) rout (2) end (2) wavelength (1)
Person: Matthew Andrews
Wrote 8 papers:
- STOC-2007-AndrewsJS #network #protocol #scheduling
- Stability of the max-weight routing and scheduling protocol in dynamic networks and at critical loads (MA, KJ, ALS), pp. 145–154.
- STOC-2006-AndrewsZ #problem
- Logarithmic hardness of the directed congestion minimization problem (MA, LZ), pp. 517–526.
- STOC-2005-AndrewsZ #problem
- Hardness of the undirected edge-disjoint paths problem (MA, LZ), pp. 276–283.
- STOC-2005-AndrewsZ05a #problem
- Hardness of the undirected congestion minimization problem (MA, LZ), pp. 284–293.
- ICALP-2004-AndrewsZ #capacity #network
- Wavelength Assignment in Optical Networks with Fixed Fiber Capacity (MA, LZ), pp. 134–145.
- STOC-1999-AndrewsZ #requirements
- Packet Routing with Arbitrary End-to-End Delay Requirements (MA, LZ), pp. 557–565.
- STOC-1998-AndrewsZ #network
- Stability Results for Networks with Input and Output Blocking (MA, LZ), pp. 369–377.
- STOC-1996-AndrewsLMZ #automation #latency #network
- Automatic Methods for Hiding Latency in High Bandwidth Networks (MA, FTL, PTM, LZ), pp. 257–265.