1 × Argentina
1 × Canada
1 × China
1 × Hungary
1 × Italy
1 × Switzerland
1 × United Kingdom
D.I.K.Sjøberg B.Anda ∅ K.Moløkken B.A.Kitchenham T.Dybå U.Indahl G.Kirkebøen H.Dreiem
softwar (6) effort (3) base (3) predict (2) develop (2) estim (2) engin (2) what (2) evid (2) case (2)
Person: Magne Jørgensen
Wrote 7 papers:
- FSE-2014-Jorgensen #question #re-engineering #what
- Ten years with evidence-based software engineering. What is it? Has it had any impact? What’s next? (MJ), p. 3.
- ICSE-2004-KitchenhamDJ #re-engineering
- Evidence-Based Software Engineering (BAK, TD, MJ), pp. 273–281.
- SEKE-2002-JorgensenM #development #how #predict #question #why
- Combination of software development effort prediction intervals: why, when and how? (MJ, KM), pp. 425–428.
- ECOOP-2001-AndaSJ #case study #modelling #quality
- Quality and Understandability of Use Case Models (BA, DIKS, MJ), pp. 402–428.
- SEKE-2001-JorgensenIS #estimation #towards
- Software effort estimation by analogy and regression toward the mean (MJ, UI, DIKS), pp. 268–274.
- UML-2001-AndaDSJ #case study #development #industrial
- Estimating Software Development Effort Based on Use Cases-Experiences from Industry (BA, HD, DIKS, MJ), pp. 487–502.
- CSMR-2000-JorgensenSK #maintenance #predict
- The Prediction Ability of Experienced Software Maintainers (MJ, DIKS, GK), pp. 93–100.