1 × Canada
1 × Italy
1 × Spain
1 × USA
1 × United Kingdom
2 × The Netherlands
J.Jouannaud N.Dershowitz ∅ Y.Gui G.Bana F.Blanqui G.Sivakumar
algebra (3) rewrit (3) languag (2) husserl (2) theori (2) system (2) specif (2) higher (2) order (2) term (2)
Person: Mitsuhiro Okada
Wrote 8 papers:
- RTA-2013-Okada #multi #term rewriting
- Husserl and Hilbert on Completeness and Husserl’s Term Rewrite-based Theory of Multiplicity (MO), pp. 4–19.
- RTA-1999-BlanquiJO #algebra #calculus
- The Calculus of algebraic Constructions (FB, JPJ, MO), pp. 301–316.
- RTA-1993-GuiO #algebra #higher-order #named #specification
- LAMBDALG: Higher Order Algebraic Specification Language (YG, MO), pp. 462–466.
- ICALP-1991-JouannaudO #decidability #satisfiability
- Satisfiability of Systems of Ordinal Notations with the Subterm Property is Decidable (JPJ, MO), pp. 455–468.
- LICS-1991-JouannaudO #algebra #execution #higher-order #specification
- A Computation Model for Executable Higher-Order Algebraic Specification Languages (JPJ, MO), pp. 350–361.
- CADE-1988-DershowitzOS #canonical #term rewriting
- Canonical Conditional Rewrite Systems (ND, MO, GS), pp. 538–549.
- LICS-1988-DershowitzO #term rewriting
- Proof-Theoretic Techniques for Term Rewriting Theory (ND, MO), pp. 104–111.
- CSL-2016-BanaO #logic #semantics
- Semantics for “Enough-Certainty” and Fitting's Embedding of Classical Logic in S4 (GB, MO), p. 18.