1 × China
1 × Sweden
1 × USA
Y.Yu T.Y.Chen T.H.Tse S.P.Ng S.Tang F.Kuo
softwar (3) tester (3) choic (3) classif (2) method (2) experi (2) begin (2) tree (2) test (2) use (2)
Person: Pak-Lok Poon
Wrote 5 papers:
- AdaEurope-2012-PoonCT #classification
- Choices, Choices: Comparing between CHOC’LATE and the Classification-Tree Methodology (PLP, TYC, THT), pp. 162–176.
- ICPC-J-2009-PoonTTK11 #category theory #experience #identification #testing
- Contributions of tester experience and a checklist guideline to the identification of categories and choices for software testing (PLP, THT, SFT, FCK), pp. 141–163.
- ICSE-2006-PoonY #case study #enterprise #experience #resource management
- Procurement of enterprise resource planning systems: experiences with some Hong Kong companies (PLP, YTY), pp. 561–568.
- SAC-2003-YuNPC #classification #on the #testing #using
- On the Use of the Classification-Tree Method by Beginning Software Testers (YTY, SPN, PLP, TYC), pp. 1123–1127.
- SAC-J-2003-YuNPC04 #on the #testing
- On the testing methods used by beginning software testers (YTY, SPN, PLP, TYC), pp. 329–335.