1 × China
4 × USA
Y.Pan M.X.Zhou L.Shi Q.Li C.Y.Chi L.Luo T.Gan S.Pan J.C.Lai C.Yang F.Ma S.Zhao T.Matthews T.P.Moran D.R.Millen C.Lin I.Guy
communiti (4) chines (4) manag (3) social (2) user (2) blog (2) transmiss (1) microblog (1) enterpris (1) research (1)
Person: Qinying Liao
Wrote 7 papers:
- CSCW-2013-LiaoS #community #microblog
- She gets a sports car from our donation: rumor transmission in a Chinese microblogging community (QL, LS), pp. 587–598.
- CSCW-2013-PanLCL #process #social #what
- To answer or not: what non-qa social activities can tell (YP, LL, CYC, QL), pp. 1253–1263.
- CSCW-2012-LiaoPZG #community
- Your space or mine?: community management and user participation in a chinese corporate blogging community (QL, YP, MXZ, TG), pp. 315–324.
- CSCW-2011-ChiLPZMMZMLG #collaboration #research #social
- Smarter social collaboration at IBM research (CYC, QL, YP, SZ, TM, TPM, MXZ, DRM, CYL, IG), pp. 159–166.
- CSCW-2011-LiaoPLY #enterprise
- Enterprise blogging in a global context: comparing Chinese and American practices (QL, SP, JCL, CY), pp. 35–44.
- CHI-2010-LiaoPZM #community #online
- Chinese online communities: balancing management control and individual autonomy (QL, YP, MXZ, FM), pp. 2193–2202.
- CSCW-2008-LiaoL #design #effectiveness #network #user interface
- Network patterns: designing effective user interfaces for connections management at work (QL, QL), pp. 707–710.