1 × Italy
1 × Romania
1 × Switzerland
E.R.Murphy-Hill T.Xie B.Johnson S.Heckman R.P.Jetley S.D.Sudarsan L.A.Williams N.Tillmann J.d.Halleux T.Barik J.Middleton X.Xiao H.Zhong S.Oney A.M.Paradkar J.S.0001 D.Ford S.Elder C.Sadowski
tool (3) api (2) apocalyps (1) research (1) dystopia (1) descript (1) criteria (1) communic (1) softwar (1) program (1)
Person: Rahul Pandita
Wrote 6 papers:
- ESEC-FSE-2015-JohnsonPMH #adaptation #concept #developer #tool support
- Bespoke tools: adapted to the concepts developers know (BJ, RP, ERMH, SH), pp. 878–881.
- SCAM-2015-PanditaJSW #api #mining #using
- Discovering likely mappings between APIs using text mining (RP, RPJ, SDS, LAW), pp. 231–240.
- ICSE-2012-PanditaXZXOP #api #natural language #specification
- Inferring method specifications from natural language API descriptions (RP, XX, HZ, TX, SO, AMP), pp. 815–825.
- ICSM-2010-PanditaXTH #generative #test coverage #testing
- Guided test generation for coverage criteria (RP, TX, NT, JdH), pp. 1–10.
- FSE-2016-BarikPMM #design #re-engineering #research
- Designing for dystopia: software engineering research for the post-apocalypse (TB, RP, JM, ERMH), pp. 924–927.
- FSE-2016-JohnsonPSFEMHS #communication #program analysis
- A cross-tool communication study on program analysis tool notifications (BJ, RP, JS0, DF, SE, ERMH, SH, CS), pp. 73–84.