1 × Germany
1 × Japan
J.M.Gloger E.Mandler ∅ A.Braun A.Kaltenmeier
recognit (4) preprocess (2) written (2) featur (2) knowledg (1) handwrit (1) classifi (1) topolog (1) sophist (1) extract (1)
Person: Torsten Caesar
Wrote 7 papers:
- ICDAR-1997-Caesar #recognition
- New Features for Chinese Character Recognition (TC), pp. 592–595.
- Estimating the baseline for written material (TC, JMG, EM), pp. 382–385.
- ICDAR-v2-1995-BraunCGM #image #preprocessor
- Preprocessing raw binary images by means of contours (AB, TC, JMG, EM), pp. 640–643.
- ICDAR-v2-1995-CaesarGM95a #recognition #using #word
- Using lexical knowledge for the recognition of poorly written words (TC, JMG, EM), pp. 915–918.
- ICDAR-1993-CaesarGM #feature model #preprocessor #recognition
- Preprocessing and feature extraction for a handwriting recognition system (TC, JMG, EM), pp. 408–411.
- ICDAR-1993-CaesarGM93a #adaptation #classification #scalability #set
- Utilization of large disordered sample sets for classifier adaptation in complex domains (TC, JMG, EM), pp. 790–793.
- ICDAR-1993-KaltenmeierCGM #markov #modelling #recognition
- Sophisticated topology of hidden Markov models for cursive script recognition (AK, TC, JMG, EM), pp. 139–142.