1 × Portugal
2 × USA
A.C.Arpaci-Dusseau R.H.Arpaci-Dusseau Z.Weiss C.Dragga M.Vaughn S.Yang N.Agrawal S.S.Kowsalya A.Krishnamurthy S.Al-Kiswany R.T.Kaushik
file (2) multithread (1) understand (1) behavior (1) schedul (1) resourc (1) desktop (1) replay (1) orient (1) applic (1)
Person: Tyler Harter
Wrote 3 papers:
- SOSP-2015-YangHAKKAKAA #scheduling
- Split-level I/O scheduling (SY, TH, NA, SSK, AK, SAK, RTK, ACAD, RHAD), pp. 474–489.
- SOSP-2013-WeissHAA #game studies #named #parallel #thread
- ROOT: replaying multithreaded traces with resource-oriented ordering (ZW, TH, ACAD, RHAD), pp. 373–387.
- SOSP-2011-HarterDVAA #behaviour #comprehension
- A file is not a file: understanding the I/O behavior of Apple desktop applications (TH, CD, MV, ACAD, RHAD), pp. 71–83.