1 × India
1 × Italy
1 × USA
1 × United Kingdom
S.N.Srihari R.C.Nagabushnam S.Ramakrishnan R.Kumar D.Sivakumar M.Abrol N.Latarche J.Mao R.Mukherjee P.Raghavan M.Tourn J.Wang G.Zhang
handwritten (2) schedulimg (1) framework (1) structur (1) storylin (1) recognit (1) instruct (1) approach (1) theoret (1) schedul (1)
Person: Uma Mahadevan
Wrote 5 papers:
- KDD-2004-KumarMS #approach #graph
- A graph-theoretic approach to extract storylines from search results (RK, UM, DS), pp. 216–225.
- VLDB-2001-AbrolLMMMRTWZ #navigation #scalability
- Navigating large-scale semi-structured data in business portals (MA, NL, UM, JM, RM, PR, MT, JW, GZ), pp. 663–666.
- ICDAR-1999-MahadevanS #parsing #recognition
- Parsing and Recognition of City, State, and ZIP Codes in Handwritten Addresses (UM, SNS), pp. 325–328.
- ICDAR-v1-1995-MahadevanN #metric #word
- Gap metrics for word separation in handwritten lines (UM, RCN), pp. 124–127.
- CC-1994-MahadevanR #framework #scheduling
- Instruction Schedulimg over Regions: A Framework for Scheduling Across Basic Blocks (UM, SR), pp. 419–434.