1 × Austria
1 × Canada
1 × The Netherlands
1 × USA
J.R.Anderson H.J.Trask R.S.J.d.Baker V.Aleven J.F.Pane B.E.John R.S.Baker K.R.Koedinger A.Z.Wagner X.Zhang J.Mostow N.Duke C.Trotochaud J.Valeri B.A.Myers J.P.Casares S.M.Stevens L.Dabbish D.Yocum
tutor (4) comput (3) base (3) instruct (2) impact (2) learn (2) differenti (1) intervent (1) classroom (1) intellig (1)
Person: Albert T. Corbett
Wrote 7 papers:
- EDM-2008-BakerCA #modelling #set
- Improving Contextual Models of Guessing and Slipping with a Trucated Training Set (RSJdB, ATC, VA), pp. 67–76.
- EDM-2008-ZhangMDTVC #mining
- Mining Free-form Spoken Responses to Tutor Prompts (XZ, JM, ND, CT, JV, ATC), pp. 234–241.
- CHI-2004-BakerCKW #behaviour #game studies #student
- Off-task behavior in the cognitive tutor classroom: when students “game the system” (RSB, ATC, KRK, AZW), pp. 383–390.
- CHI-2001-CorbettA #feedback #learning
- Locus of feedback control in computer-based tutoring: impact on learning rate, achievement and attitudes (ATC, JRA), pp. 245–252.
- CHI-2000-CorbettT #difference #learning
- Instructional interventions in computer-based tutoring: differential impact on learning time and accuracy (ATC, HJT), pp. 97–104.
- Assessing Dynamics in Computer-Based Instruction (JFP, ATC, BEJ), pp. 197–204.
- JCDL-2001-MyersCSDYC #editing #library #multi #video
- A multi-view intelligent editor for digital video libraries (BAM, JPC, SMS, LD, DY, ATC), pp. 106–115.