1 × Austria
1 × Belgium
1 × Canada
1 × Italy
1 × Poland
1 × Spain
12 × USA
3 × Greece
∅ H.Edelsbrunner L.J.Guibas N.Ailon D.P.Dobkin D.Liu M.Sharir B.Rosenberg L.Monier A.Magen R.Rubinfeld L.Trevisan M.Grigni A.Chakrabarti B.Gum A.Lvov T.Ottmann E.Soisalon-Soininen D.Wood E.Welzl J.Hershberger J.Snoeyink
complex (6) bound (6) lower (5) search (4) convex (4) comput (4) applic (4) algorithm (3) approxim (3) geometr (3)
Person: Bernard Chazelle
Wrote 25 papers:
- ICALP-2007-Chazelle #algorithm #design
- Ushering in a New Era of Algorithm Design (BC), p. 1.
- STOC-2006-AilonC #approximate #nearest neighbour #performance
- Approximate nearest neighbors and the fast Johnson-Lindenstrauss transform (NA, BC), pp. 557–563.
- STOC-2004-AilonC #bound #linear #testing
- Lower bounds for linear degeneracy testing (NA, BC), pp. 554–560.
- STOC-2003-ChazelleLM #algorithm #geometry #sublinear
- Sublinear geometric algorithms (BC, DL, AM), pp. 531–540.
- ICALP-2001-ChazelleRT #approximate #sublinear
- Approximating the Minimum Spanning Tree Weight in Sublinear Time (BC, RR, LT), pp. 190–200.
- STOC-2001-ChazelleL #bound
- Lower bounds for intersection searching and fractional cascading in higher dimension (BC, DL), pp. 322–329.
- STOC-1999-ChakrabartiCGL #approximate #bound #complexity #nearest neighbour
- A Lower Bound on the Complexity of Approximate Nearest-Neighbor Searching on the Hamming Cube (AC, BC, BG, AL), pp. 305–311.
- STOC-1995-Chazelle #bound
- Lower bounds for off-line range searching (BC), pp. 733–740.
- STOC-1994-Chazelle #geometry
- Computational geometry: a retrospective (BC), pp. 75–94.
- STOC-1993-ChazelleEGGSW #bound #set
- Improved bounds on weak epsilon-nets for convex sets (BC, HE, MG, LJG, MS, EW), pp. 495–504.
- ICALP-1992-ChazelleR #bound #complexity #pointer
- Lower Bounds on the Complexity of Simplex Range Reporting on a Pointer Machine (BC, BR), pp. 439–449.
- ICALP-1991-Chazelle #geometry
- Computational Geometry for the Gourmet: Old Fare and New Dishes (BC), pp. 686–696.
- ICALP-1991-ChazelleEGGHSS #using
- Ray Shooting in Polygons Using Geodesic Triangulations (BC, HE, MG, LJG, JH, MS, JS), pp. 661–646.
- ICALP-1989-ChazelleEGS #algebra
- A Singly-Expenential Stratification Scheme for Real Semi-Algebraic Varieties and Its Applications (BC, HE, LJG, MS), pp. 179–193.
- STOC-1989-ChazelleEGS #algorithm #combinator
- Lines in Space-Combinatorics, Algorithms and Applications (BC, HE, LJG, MS), pp. 382–393.
- STOC-1987-ChazelleEG #complexity
- The Complexity of Cutting Convex Polytopes (BC, HE, LJG), pp. 66–76.
- ICALP-1985-ChazelleE #problem #retrieval
- Optimal Solutions for a Class of Point Retrieval Problems (BC, HE), pp. 80–89.
- ICALP-1985-ChazelleG #geometry
- Fractional Cascading: A Data Structuring Technique with Geometric Applications (BC, LJG), pp. 90–100.
- ICALP-1984-ChazelleOSW #complexity #decidability
- The Complexity and Decidability of Separation (BC, TO, ESS, DW), pp. 119–127.
- STOC-1984-Chazelle #sorting
- Intersecting Is Easier than Sorting (BC), pp. 125–134.
- Convex Decompositions of Polyhedra (BC), pp. 70–79.
- STOC-1981-ChazelleM #complexity
- A Model of Computation for VLSI with Related Complexity Results (BC, LM), pp. 318–325.
- STOC-1980-ChazelleD #detection
- Detection is Easier than Computation (BC, DPD), pp. 146–153.
- Decomposing a Polygon into its Convex Parts (BC, DPD), pp. 38–48.
- CAAP-1985-Chazelle #algebra #complexity #geometry #performance
- Fast Searching in a Real Algebraic Manifold with Applications to Geometric Complexity (BC), pp. 145–156.