1 × USA
Stefan J. Johansson Mike Preuss ∅ P.Davidsson K.Svensson Daniel Kozakowski Heike Trautmann Julian Togelius Nicola Beume Simon Wessing Georgios N. Yannakakis
strategi (5) game (5) time (4) real (4) potenti (3) field (3) craft (3) star (3) base (2) rts (2)
Person: Johan Hagelbäck
Wrote 10 papers:
- SAC-2005-DavidssonHS #predict #sequence
- Comparing approaches to predict transmembrane domains in protein sequences (PD, JH, KS), pp. 185–189.
- AIIDE-2008-HagelbackJ #realtime
- The Rise of Potential Fields in Real Time Strategy Bots (JH, SJJ).
- CIG-2008-HagelbackJ #game studies #realtime
- Dealing with fog of war in a Real Time Strategy game environment (JH, SJJ), pp. 55–62.
- AIIDE-2009-HagelbackJ #game studies #multi
- A Multi-Agent Potential Field-based Bot for a Full RTS Game Scenario (JH, SJJ).
- CIG-2009-HagelbackJ #experience #game studies #runtime #scalability
- Measuring player experience on runtime dynamic difficulty scaling in an RTS game (JH, SJJ), pp. 46–52.
- CIG-2010-HagelbackJ #case study #game studies #realtime
- A study on human like characteristics in real time strategy games (JH, SJJ), pp. 139–145.
- CIG-2010-HagelbackJP #game studies #realtime
- AI and computational intelligence for real-time strategy games (JH, SJJ, MP), pp. 1–4.
- CIG-2010-TogeliusPBWHY #multi
- Multiobjective exploration of the StarCraft map space (JT, MP, NB, SW, JH, GNY), pp. 265–272.
- CIG-2012-Hagelback #navigation
- Potential-field based navigation in StarCraft (JH), pp. 388–393.
- CIG-2013-PreussKHT #fuzzy
- Reactive strategy choice in StarCraft by means of Fuzzy Control (MP, DK, JH, HT), pp. 1–8.