1 × France
1 × USA
R.Rzepka D.Hasegawa P.Dybala K.Sayama Jonas Sjöbergh T.Ogawa M.Ikeda M.Suzuki K.Hasida
method (2) choos (2) workflow (1) movement (1) knowledg (1) interact (1) humanoid (1) appropri (1) acquisit (1) practic (1)
Person: Kenji Araki
Wrote 4 papers:
- CIKM-2012-DybalaRAS #analysis #comparative #generative #ranking
- Data filtering in humor generation: comparative analysis of hit rate and co-occurrence rankings as a method to choose usable pun candidates (PD, RR, KA, KS), pp. 2587–2590.
- KEOD-2011-OgawaISAH #knowledge base #workflow
- Acquisition of Service Practical Knowledge based on Ontologized Medical Workflow (TO, MI, MS, KA, KH), pp. 118–130.
- AIIDE-2009-HasegawaRA #interactive #physics
- A Method for Acquiring Body Movement Verbs for a Humanoid Robot through Physical Interaction with Humans (DH, RR, KA).
- AIIDE-2009-HasegawaSRA #automation #gesture
- Automatically Choosing Appropriate Gestures for Jokes (DH, JS, RR, KA).