1 × Sweden
1 × Taiwan
2 × USA
B.Li Q.Zhao X.Guan Z.Cheng Y.Zhao F.Wang F.Song Mingzhou Xie J.Xu Z.Yang Q.Huang Q.Jia X.Xie Y.Hu X.Long J.Zhang J.He
energi (3) reinforc (2) schedul (2) control (2) comfort (2) system (2) offic (2) multi (2) model (2) learn (2)
Person: Li Xia
Wrote 8 papers:
- CASE-2015-LiX #energy #learning #multi
- A multi-grid reinforcement learning method for energy conservation and comfort of HVAC in buildings (BL, LX), pp. 444–449.
- CASE-2014-HuangJXGX #energy #nondeterminism #probability #scheduling
- EV charging load scheduling following uncertain renewable energy supply by stochastic matching (QH, QSJ, LX, XG, XX), pp. 137–142.
- Integrated control of blind and lights in daily office environment (ZC, LX, QZ, YZ, FW, FS), pp. 587–592.
- CASE-2013-ZhaoZXCWS #framework
- A unified control framework of HVAC system for thermal and acoustic comforts in office building (YZ, QZ, LX, ZC, FW, FS), pp. 416–421.
- HPDC-2010-HuLZHX #clustering #manycore #scheduling #virtual machine
- I/O scheduling model of virtual machine based on multi-core dynamic partitioning (YH, XL, JZ, JH, LX), pp. 142–154.
- CASE-2017-LiXZ #analysis #complexity #learning
- Complexity analysis of reinforcement learning and its application to robotics (BL, LX, QZ), pp. 1425–1426.
- State-dependent M/G/1/K queuing model for hard disk drives (MX, LX, JX), pp. 831–837.
- CASE-2018-YangXG #energy #reduction
- Fluctuation Reduction of Wind Power with Battery Energy Storage Systems (ZY, LX, XG), pp. 762–767.