1 × Canada
1 × Cyprus
1 × Spain
1 × United Kingdom
C.M.F.Rubira R.d.Lemos I.C.L.Silva E.Costa H.Rocha B.F.d.S.Neto A.A.Silva
architectur (4) softwar (3) develop (2) toler (2) fault (2) tool (2) base (2) techniqu (1) attribut (1) abstract (1)
Person: Patrick H. S. Brito
Wrote 4 papers:
- SAC-2015-SilvaBNCS #architecture #design #quality
- A decision-making tool to support architectural designs based on quality attributes (ICLS, PHSB, BFdSN, EC, AAS), pp. 1457–1463.
- SEKE-2014-SilvaBCR #architecture #development #trade-off
- A Tool for Trade-off Resolution on Architecture-Centered Software Development (ICLS, PHSB, EC, HR), pp. 35–38.
- WICSA-ECSA-2009-BritoRL #architecture #fault tolerance #verification
- Verifying architectural variabilities in software fault tolerance techniques (PHSB, CMFR, RdL), pp. 231–240.
- ECSA-2008-BritoLR #abstraction #architecture #development #fault tolerance
- Development of Fault-Tolerant Software Systems Based on Architectural Abstractions (PHSB, RdL, CMFR), pp. 131–147.