1 × India
1 × Italy
1 × USA
J.E.Burge G.C.Gannod M.A.Vouk M.Carter A.Begel M.E.Hoffman S.Heckman D.Wright
communic (5) improv (3) curriculum (2) technic (2) student (2) softwar (2) integr (2) engin (2) instructor (1) experiment (1)
Person: Paul V. Anderson
Wrote 4 papers:
- ICSE-v2-2015-AndersonHVWCBG #student
- CS/SE Instructors Can Improve Student Writing without Reducing Class Time Devoted to Technical Content: Experimental Results (PVA, SH, MAV, DW, MC, JEB, GCG), pp. 455–464.
- CSEET-2011-CarterVGBAH #communication #education #re-engineering
- Communication genres: Integrating communication into the software engineering curriculum (MC, MAV, GCG, JEB, PVA, MEH), pp. 21–30.
- CSEET-2011-GannodABB #communication #education #integration #question #re-engineering
- Is integration of communication and technical instruction across the SE curriculum a viable strategy for improving the real-world communication abilities of software engineering graduates? (GCG, PVA, JEB, AB), pp. 525–529.
- CSEET-2009-BurgeA #communication #student
- Improving Communication Skills of SE Students through Curricular Innovation (JEB, PVA), pp. 292–293.