1 × USA
1 × United Kingdom
D.Boisvert J.L'Heureux K.Sanghera O.Gutierrez J.LaTulippe G.D.Battista A.Kanevsky R.Tamassia M.Calder J.A.Lanzoni N.Landry J.Skaff
structur (2) data (2) curriculum (1) technolog (1) implement (1) communiti (1) reinvent (1) univers (1) student (1) program (1)
Person: Robert F. Cohen
Wrote 5 papers:
- SIGITE-2012-LHeureuxBCS #implementation #problem
- IT problem solving: an implementation of computational thinking in information technology (JL, DB, RFC, KS), pp. 183–188.
- ITiCSE-2007-CalderCLLS #data type #education #student
- Teaching data structures to students who are blind (MC, RFC, JAL, NL, JS), pp. 87–90.
- SIGITE-2006-BoisvertCGL #development #education #process
- Achieving a regional process for curriculum development (DB, RFC, OG, JL), pp. 59–64.
- SIGITE-2004-CohenB #community #education #programming
- Aligning programming education between community colleges and universities (RFC, DB), pp. 224–226.
- STOC-1993-CohenBKT #data type #query
- Reinventing the wheel: an optimal data structure for connectivity queries (RFC, GDB, AK, RT), pp. 194–200.