R.F.Cohen R.Borges-Mendez A.Saad J.L'Heureux K.Sanghera O.Gutierrez J.LaTulippe J.M.Wagner J.Kuilboer J.Keisler P.Bharati I.Bruno R.Kamali M.Puopolo M.Rynn L.Feuerbach
technolog (3) educ (3) communiti (2) inform (2) colleg (2) curriculum (1) implement (1) transfer (1) overview (1) function (1)
Person: Deborah Boisvert
Facilitated 1 volumes:
Wrote 7 papers:
- SIGITE-2012-LHeureuxBCS #implementation #problem
- IT problem solving: an implementation of computational thinking in information technology (JL, DB, RFC, KS), pp. 183–188.
- SIGITE-2008-BoisvertBKPRF #community
- Re-envisioning community college transfer (DB, IB, RK, MP, MR, LF), pp. 201–204.
- SIGITE-2006-BoisvertCGL #development #education #process
- Achieving a regional process for curriculum development (DB, RFC, OG, JL), pp. 59–64.
- SIGITE-2006-Borges-MendezB #experience
- Growth in IT and organizational experience in BATEC (RBM, DB), pp. 89–94.
- SIGITE-2005-SaadB #education #overview #perspective
- National science foundation advanced technological education projects and centers of excellence for information technology education: an overview (AS, DB), pp. 233–238.
- SIGITE-2005-WagnerBKKB #concept
- Cross-functional concentrations merge IT and business concepts (JMW, DB, JPK, JK, PB), pp. 179–184.
- SIGITE-2004-CohenB #community #education #programming
- Aligning programming education between community colleges and universities (RFC, DB), pp. 224–226.