1 × France
1 × South Korea
4 × USA
G.D.Abowd H.Hong T.Yun J.A.Kientz J.G.Kim F.A.Boujarwah E.Gilbert S.Yarosh M.Chetty G.R.Hayes J.Richardson S.N.Patel
support (4) social (4) autism (3) young (3) keep (3) individu (2) independ (2) children (2) network (2) record (2)
Person: Rosa I. Arriaga
Wrote 7 papers:
- CHI-2015-HongGAA #crowdsourcing
- In-group Questions and Out-group Answers: Crowdsourcing Daily Living Advice for Individuals with Autism (HH, EG, GDA, RIA), pp. 777–786.
- CHI-2013-HongYKAA #independence #network #social #using
- Investigating the use of circles in social networks to support independence of individuals with autism (HH, SY, JGK, GDA, RIA), pp. 3207–3216.
- A text message a day keeps the pulmonologist away (TJY, RIA), pp. 1769–1778.
- CHI-2012-BoujarwahAA #problem #social
- Socially computed scripts to support social problem solving skills (FAB, GDA, RIA), pp. 1987–1996.
- CSCW-2012-HongKAA12a #design #independence #network #social
- Designing a social network to support the independence of young adults with autism (HH, JGK, GDA, RIA), pp. 627–636.
- CHI-2009-KientzAA #evaluation
- Baby steps: evaluation of a system to support record-keeping for parents of young children (JAK, RIA, GDA), pp. 1713–1722.
- CHI-2007-KientzACHRPA #comprehension #development
- Grow and know: understanding record-keeping needs for tracking the development of young children (JAK, RIA, MC, GRH, JR, SNP, GDA), pp. 1351–1360.