3 × France
Y.Bonhomme V.Gherman S.Sarrazin L.A.d.B.Naviner J.Massas S.Chevobbe M.Cartron N.Seymour
concurr (2) error (2) base (2) overhead (1) protect (1) predict (1) perform (1) hardwar (1) against (1) system (1)
Person: Samuel Evain
Wrote 3 papers:
- DATE-2013-SarrazinENBG #concurrent #design #detection #fault #performance
- Scan design with shadow flip-flops for low performance overhead and concurrent delay fault detection (SS, SE, LAdBN, YB, VG), pp. 1077–1082.
- DATE-2011-GhermanMECB #concurrent #fault #predict #self
- Error prediction based on concurrent self-test and reduced slack time (VG, JM, SE, SC, YB), pp. 1626–1631.
- System-level hardware-based protection of memories against soft-errors (VG, SE, MC, NS, YB), pp. 1222–1225.