1 × Israel
1 × Lithuania
1 × Sweden
1 × USA
J.M. S.Mishra S.Murthy Y.Pal V.Jamwal A.Kothiyal S.Balan
knowledg (2) learner (2) method (2) effect (2) use (2) counterexampl (1) architectur (1) screencast (1) intervent (1) construct (1)
Person: Sridhar Iyer
Wrote 8 papers:
- ITiCSE-2015-MishraI #data type #student
- Question-Posing strategies used by students for exploring Data Structures (SM, SI), pp. 171–176.
- ITiCSE-2015-PalI #programming
- Classroom Versus Screencast for Native Language Learners: Effect of Medium of Instruction on Knowledge of Programming (YP, SI), pp. 290–295.
- ITiCSE-2014-KothiyalMI #learning #question #scalability
- Think-pair-share in a large CS1 class: does learning really happen? (AK, SM, SI), pp. 51–56.
- ITiCSE-2014-MI #bound #query
- A method to prove query lower bounds (JM, SI), pp. 81–86.
- ITiCSE-2014-MI14a #principle #problem #using
- Problem-solving using the extremality principle (JM, SI), pp. 87–92.
- ITiCSE-2014-MishraBIM #information management
- Effect of a 2-week scratch intervention in CS1 on learners with varying prior knowledge (SM, SB, SI, SM), pp. 45–50.
- ITiCSE-2012-MI #algorithm
- A method to construct counterexamples for greedy algorithms (JM, SI), pp. 238–243.
- WICSA-2005-JamwalI #architecture #flexibility
- Breakable Objects: Building Blocks for Flexible Application Architectures (VJ, SI), pp. 217–218.