1 × Canada
1 × Sweden
1 × USA
1 × United Kingdom
H.J.C.Ellis E.Wohlstadter P.T.Devanbu G.W.Hislop D.Burdge J.Diggs L.Postner R.Crouse J.Diggs
project (5) hfoss (3) team (3) profession (2) ownership (2) distribut (2) crosscut (2) program (2) environ (2) within (2)
Person: Stoney Jackson
Wrote 8 papers:
- SIGITE-2015-HislopJE #student
- FOSS Artifacts for Evaluating Students on Team Projects (GWH, SJ, HJCE), p. 57.
- ITiCSE-2014-EllisJBPHD #learning
- Learning within a professional environment: shared ownership of an HFOSS project (HJCE, SJ, DB, LP, GWH, JD), p. 337.
- SIGITE-2014-EllisJBPHD #learning
- Learning within a professional environment: shared ownership of an HFOSS project (HJCE, SJ, DB, LP, GWH, JD), pp. 95–100.
- SIGITE-2014-JacksonEC #analysis #contest #performance #programming
- An analysis of team performance in high school programming contests (SJ, HJCE, RC), pp. 27–32.
- SIGITE-2013-EllisJBHD #using
- Developing HFOSS projects using integrated teams across levels and institutions (HJCE, SJ, DB, GWH, JD), pp. 139–140.
- ICSE-2004-WohlstadterJD #design #distributed #feature model #implementation
- Design and Implementation of Distributed Crosscutting Features with DADO (EW, SJ, PTD), pp. 706–707.
- ICSE-2003-WohlstadterJD #distributed #feature model #middleware #named
- DADO: Enhancing Middleware to Support Crosscutting Features in Distributed, Heterogeneous Systems (EW, SJ, PTD), pp. 174–186.
- ICSE-2001-WohlstadterJD #generative #source code
- Generating Wrappers for Command Line Programs: The Cal-Aggie Wrap-O-Matic Project (EW, SJ, PTD), pp. 243–252.