5 × USA
∅ S.C.Johnson G.B.Bonkowski M.A.Malcolm
softwar (3) architectur (1) construct (1) algorithm (1) polynomi (1) determin (1) commerci (1) challeng (1) support (1) rollout (1)
♂ Person: W. Morven Gentleman
Facilitated 2 volumes:
Wrote 5 papers:
- WICSA-1999-Gentleman #architecture #developer
- Architecture for Software Construction by Unrelated Developers (WMG), pp. 423–436.
- ICSE-1997-Gentleman #component #effectiveness #off the shelf #using
- Effective Use of COTS (Commercial-off-the-Shelf) Software Components in Long Lived Systems (WMG), pp. 635–636.
- SEKE-1996-Gentleman #challenge
- Challenges in Deploying Software: Rollout, Field Support, Upgrades (WMG), pp. 426–433.
- SCC-1979-BonkowskiGM #compilation #migration
- Porting the Zed compiler (GBB, WMG, MAM), pp. 92–97.
- STOC-1973-GentlemanJ #algorithm #analysis #case study
- Analysis of Algorithms, a Case Study: Determinants of Polynomials (WMG, SCJ), pp. 135–141.