1 × Austria
1 × Italy
1 × USA
2 × United Kingdom
A.Fröhlich U.Schöning D.A.D.Tompkins H.H.Hoos M.Henn O.Gableske A.Biere
sat (4) search (3) local (3) new (3) distribut (2) stochast (2) probabl (2) heurist (2) solver (2) improv (2)
Person: Adrian Balint
Wrote 5 papers:
- SAT-2014-BalintBFS #heuristic #implementation #satisfiability
- Improving Implementation of SLS Solvers for SAT and New Heuristics for k-SAT with Long Clauses (AB, AB, AF, US), pp. 302–316.
- SAT-2012-BalintS #probability
- Choosing Probability Distributions for Stochastic Local Search and the Role of Make versus Break (AB, US), pp. 16–29.
- SAT-2011-TompkinsBH #heuristic #satisfiability
- Captain Jack: New Variable Selection Heuristics in Local Search for SAT (DADT, AB, HHH), pp. 302–316.
- SAT-2010-BalintF #probability #satisfiability
- Improving Stochastic Local Search for SAT with a New Probability Distribution (AB, AF), pp. 10–15.
- SAT-2009-BalintHG #approach #novel #problem #satisfiability
- A Novel Approach to Combine a SLS- and a DPLL-Solver for the Satisfiability Problem (AB, MH, OG), pp. 284–297.