1 × Australia
1 × Italy
1 × Switzerland
1 × Tunisia
1 × USA
1 × United Kingdom
1 × Uruguay
S.Dustdar R.N.Taylor D.A.Tamburri P.Lago R.Hilliard M.Mori F.Li P.Inverardi H.L.Truong E.Morten M.Laclavik T.Burkhart M.Carpenter P.Gouvas K.Kalaboukas D.L.Lopez C.A.Marín C.Melchiorre A.Piñuela M.Seleng D.Werth
adapt (4) architectur (3) self (3) collabor (2) softwar (2) system (2) servic (2) driven (2) human (2) base (2)
Person: Christoph Dorn
Wrote 7 papers:
- WICSA-2014-TamburriLDH #architecture
- Architecting in Networked Organizations (DAT, PL, CD, RH), pp. 247–250.
- ICSE-2013-DornT #adaptation #architecture
- Coupling software architecture and human architecture for collaboration-aware system adaptation (CD, RNT), pp. 53–62.
- ICSE-2012-DornT #adaptation #architecture #co-evolution
- Co-adapting human collaborations and software architectures (CD, RNT), pp. 1277–1280.
- CAiSE-2011-DornD #process #self
- Supporting Dynamic, People-Driven Processes through Self-learning of Message Flows (CD, SD), pp. 657–671.
- SEFM-2011-MoriLDID #adaptation #configuration management #self
- Leveraging State-Based User Preferences in Context-Aware Reconfigurations for Self-Adaptive Systems (MM, FL, CD, PI, SD), pp. 286–301.
- CAiSE-2010-DornD #adaptation #self
- Interaction-Driven Self-adaptation of Service Ensembles (CD, SD), pp. 393–408.
- ICEIS-SAIC-2009-TruongMLBCDGKLMMPSW #enterprise
- Email-based Interoperability Service Utilities for Cooperative Small and Medium Enterprises (HLT, EM, ML, TB, MC, CD, PG, KK, DLL, CAM, CM, AP, MS, DW), pp. 95–101.