1 × Canada
4 × USA
M.Sudan S.Winograd ∅ P.Raghavan P.Doyle M.Snir A.Blum P.Chalasani W.R.Pulleyblank
reconstruct (1) logarithm (1) dimension (1) algorithm (1) progress (1) arithmet (1) problem (1) multipl (1) minimum (1) weight (1)
Person: Don Coppersmith
Wrote 5 papers:
- STOC-2003-CoppersmithS #higher-order #semistructured data
- Reconstructing curves in three (and higher) dimensional space from noisy data (DC, MS), pp. 136–142.
- STOC-1994-BlumCCPRS #latency #problem
- The minimum latency problem (AB, PC, DC, WRP, PR, MS), pp. 163–171.
- STOC-1990-CoppersmithDRS #algorithm #graph #online #random
- Random Walks on Weighted Graphs, and Applications to On-line Algorithms (DC, PD, PR, MS), pp. 369–378.
- STOC-1987-CoppersmithW #matrix #multi
- Matrix Multiplication via Arithmetic Progressions (DC, SW), pp. 1–6.
- Evaluating Logarithms in GF(2^n) (DC), pp. 201–207.