1 × Ireland
3 × USA
L.Bass B.E.John P.Stoll J.Fogarty A.J.Ko H.H.Aung K.P.Tang S.E.Hudson
architectur (4) support (2) softwar (2) usabl (2) profession (1) interrupt (1) statist (1) product (1) pattern (1) meaning (1)
Person: Elspeth Golden
Wrote 4 papers:
- SPLC-2009-StollBGJ #architecture #product line #usability
- Supporting usability in product line architectures (PS, LB, EG, BEJ), pp. 241–248.
- CSEET-2007-GoldenB #architecture #development #education
- Creating Meaningful Assessments for Professional Development Education in Software Architecture (EG, LB), pp. 283–290.
- CHI-2005-FogartyKAGTH #modelling #statistics
- Examining task engagement in sensor-based statistical models of human interruptibility (JF, AJK, HHA, EG, KPT, SEH), pp. 331–340.
- ICSE-2005-GoldenJB #design pattern #empirical #usability
- The value of a usability-supporting architectural pattern in software architecture design: a controlled experiment (EG, BEJ, LB), pp. 460–469.