1 × Canada
1 × China
1 × USA
F.Maurer H.Holz M.M.Richter C.Zannier
softwar (4) method (3) agil (3) organ (2) learn (2) mainstream (1) research (1) perspect (1) investig (1) industri (1)
Person: Grigori Melnik
Facilitated 1 volumes:
Wrote 6 papers:
- ICSE-2006-MaurerM #agile #industrial #towards
- Agile methods: moving towards the mainstream of the software industry (FM, GM), pp. 1057–1058.
- ICSE-2006-ZannierMM #empirical #on the #re-engineering
- On the success of empirical studies in the international conference on software engineering (CZ, GM, FM), pp. 341–350.
- ICSE-2005-MaurerM #agile #what
- What you always wanted to know about agile methods but did not dare to ask (FM, GM), pp. 731–732.
- ICSE-2005-MelnikM #agile #student
- A cross-program investigation of students’ perceptions of agile methods (GM, FM), pp. 481–488.
- LSO-2004-HolzM #learning #past present future #research
- Research on Learning Software Organizations — Past, Present, and Future (HH, GM), pp. 1–6.
- LSO-2004-MelnikR #learning
- Impreciseness and Its Value from the Perspective of Software Organizations and Learning (GM, MMR), pp. 122–130.