1 × Greece
2 × USA
A.Goto H.Hamada T.Sugimoto M.Ohgiri K.Yamada N.Kida P.Sirisuwan T.Yoshikawa H.Nishimoto Y.Oka Y.Takai K.Oka A.Endo C.Akatsuka Y.Shimode T.Furukawa
expert (4) analysi (3) skill (3) metallograph (2) handheld (2) process (2) sampl (2) grind (2) activ (2) work (2)
Person: Hisanori Yuminaga
Wrote 7 papers:
- DHM-EH-2015-OkaTGYO #metric #process
- Electromyography Measurement of Workers at the Second Lining Pounding Process for Hanging Scrolls (YO, YT, AG, HY, KO), pp. 205–215.
- DHM-EH-2015-SirisuwanYYH #process
- EMG Activity of Arms Muscles and Body Movement During Chucking in Lathebetween Expert and Non-expert (PS, HY, TY, HH), pp. 216–226.
- DHM-HM-2015-EndoYASSH #difference #process
- Effect of Skill Level Difference in the Polishing Process of the Maki-e Making Technique (AE, HY, CA, TS, YS, HH), pp. 24–34.
- DHM-HM-2015-SugimotoYNG #analysis #process
- EMG Activity Analysis of Expert Skills on Handheld Grinding Work for Metallographic Sample (TS, HY, HN, AG), pp. 165–173.
- DHM-2014-OhgiriYYKH #analysis #comparison
- Comparison of Gait Analysis by the Way of Semi-structured Interviews (MO, KY, HY, NK, HH), pp. 43–54.
- DHM-2014-SugimotoYG #analysis
- Analysis of Expert Skills on Handheld Grinding Work for Metallographic Sample (TS, HY, AG), pp. 66–77.
- DHM-2014-YamadaOFYGKH #behaviour #music #performance #visual notation
- Visual Behavior in a Japanese Drum Performance of Gion Festival Music (KY, MO, TF, HY, AG, NK, HH), pp. 301–310.