1 × Greece
1 × USA
A.Endo H.Hamada Y.Takai A.Goto M.Shimode S.Namiki N.Kuwahara H.Yuminaga C.Akatsuka T.Sugimoto N.Kida I.Oda C.Narita K.Kuroda K.Fujiwara E.Suzuki T.Kikuchi T.Furukawa T.Suzuki Y.Yang
craftspeopl (3) urushi (3) craft (3) characterist (2) comparison (2) expert (2) skill (2) work (2) maki (2) colorimetri (1)
Person: Yutaro Shimode
Wrote 5 papers:
- DHM-HM-2015-EndoKSOTGH #case study
- Study on Method of Observing Maki-e Crafts Work in Urushi Craftspeople (AE, NK, YS, IO, YT, AG, HH), pp. 35–45.
- DHM-HM-2015-EndoSSNKH #comparison
- Comparison of Description Skill on Characteristics of the Urushi Crafts Work Between Expert Craftspeople and Non-expert Craftspeople (AE, MS, YS, SN, NK, HH), pp. 46–57.
- DHM-HM-2015-EndoYASSH #difference #process
- Effect of Skill Level Difference in the Polishing Process of the Maki-e Making Technique (AE, HY, CA, TS, YS, HH), pp. 24–34.
- DHM-HM-2015-FujiwaraSKFSEST #evaluation
- Colorimetry and Impression Evaluation of Insert Molded GFRP Plate with Black Silk Fabrics (KF, ES, TK, TF, TS, AE, YS, YT, YY), pp. 256–266.
- DHM-2014-EndoNKTGSH #comparison #recognition
- Comparison of Characteristics Recognition in the “Mitate” of Urushi Crafts (AE, CN, KK, YT, AG, YS, HH), pp. 212–223.