1 × Brazil
1 × France
1 × Spain
1 × USA
2 × Italy
A.F.P.d.Carvalho M.A.R.Silva A.L.Dias L.M.Silveira R.D.Penteado E.C.M.Hernandes S.Zem-Mascarenhas L.A.S.Meuchi E.N.Pereira A.M.Ferreira J.Fabro
cultur (4) knowledg (3) learn (3) collabor (2) support (2) pattern (2) system (2) common (2) motiv (2) color (2)
Person: Júnia Coutinho Anacleto Silva
Wrote 7 papers:
- ICEIS-v3-2013-SilvaSH #design
- Co-authoring Proto-patterns to Support on Designing Systems to Be Adequate for Users´ Diversity (JCAS, MARS, ECMH), pp. 164–169.
- ICEIS-HCI-2009-DiasASPM #collaboration #motivation #web
- Aplying Colors based on Culture Knowledge to Motivate Collaboration on the Web (ALD, JCAS, LMS, RDP, LASM), pp. 27–33.
- ICEIS-J-2009-SilvaS #collaboration #game studies
- Promoting Collaboration through a Culturally Contextualized Narrative Game (MARS, JCAS), pp. 870–881.
- SAC-2009-DiasASP #formal method #web
- Formalizing motivational patterns based on colors and their cultural meanings for developing web applications (ALD, JCAS, LMS, RDP), pp. 152–153.
- ICEIS-HCI-2008-AnacletoPFCF #education #game studies
- Culture Sensitive Educational Games Considering Common Sense Knowledge (JCAS, ENP, AMF, AFPdC, JF), pp. 136–141.
- ICEIS-HCI-2008-CarvalhoS #learning #lessons learnt #usability
- The Importance of Usability Criteria on Learning Management Systems: Lessons Learned (AFPdC, JCAS), pp. 154–159.
- SAC-2008-CarvalhoAZ #health #learning #process
- Learning activities on health care supported by common sense knowledge (AFPdC, JCAS, SZM), pp. 1385–1389.