1 × China
1 × Germany
∅ M.Agrawal K.L.Myers
reason (2) use (2) represent (1) difficult (1) algorithm (1) quantifi (1) inexpens (1) diagnosi (1) resolut (1) problem (1)
Person: Kurt Konolige
Wrote 5 papers:
- ICPR-v3-2006-AgrawalK #locality #realtime #using
- Real-time Localization in Outdoor Environments using Stereo Vision and Inexpensive GPS (MA, KK), pp. 1063–1068.
- KR-1994-Konolige #algorithm #problem
- Easy to be Hard: Difficult Problems for Greedy Algorithms (KK), pp. 374–378.
- KR-1992-Konolige #reasoning #using
- Using Default and Causal Reasoning in Diagnosis (KK), pp. 509–520.
- KR-1992-MyersK #reasoning
- Reasoning with Analogical Representations (KLM, KK), pp. 189–200.
- CADE-1986-Konolige #logic #quantifier
- Resolution and Quantified Epistemic Logics (KK), pp. 199–208.